Tuesday 3 January 2012

old beginings

I want to blog more
to have a clean home
to lose that last bit of weight
to be a nicer girlfriend
to be kinder to my body and myself

to live an authentic existence
to no longer merely want to be all these things, but to be living a life that strives toward being the best me. to make continued and somewhat consistent efforts toward this

no longer do I wish to live life according to the urges I feel - no longer grab every single time for the quickest fix
to sit with these urges and impulses screaming at me means they will fade away. afterwards I will be stronger.
afterwards it will all be okay. it is just a matter of getting to the after

now is not the part where I will vow that 2012 will be the year, that it will all change because it is the new year. I am still the same me I was at the very start of 2011, wanting much the same as now. longing to be living life the way my heart desires.
that's the good thing about life, so many chances to give it another go.
and so today, the 3rd Jan 2012, I am giving it another go.
one urge at a time. one teeny tiny step at a time. perhaps even a whole day at a time.

I will leave you here with images of my right now, the home that is making my heart practically burst with happiness.





 I hope that you all join me in these moments of my trying to live life as me. attempting change. giving an authentic life a really good go.


much love

No comments:

Post a Comment